Sunday 15 April 2012

Clarifications on Manglik Dosha


The maximum comments on this blog are posted to the article on Manglik Dosha. I would like to clarify a few points:
  1. I am of the firm opinion that Mars in Lagna does not cause dosha.
  2. Shani and Rahu, which are supposed to be cruel planets also cause dosha similar to Manglik dosha and their effect should also be balanced.
  3. A person with Mars in 7th house should marry a person with Mars in 7th house only and not in any other house.
  4. A person with Mars in 8th house should marry a person with Mars in 8th house only and not in any other house.Manglik Dosha Exceptions
I was going through a calendar that we have been referring throughout. This calendar is calledBhuvan Vijay Panchanga by Pt Babulal Chaturvedi and is published by Adhunik Jyotish Karyalaya - Office of Modern Astrology, Jabalpur, India. It is a fairly accurate and detailed calendar and readers are advised to take a look at it if they can get hold of one. I refer to the pages when someone asks me about match making and an internet connection is not handy to refer to my own website.
In one of the pages, the author explains about Manglik Dosha and how it is caused and what nullifies the dosha. It is pretty much in line with other texts on Manglik Dosha that I have read. However, one of the sections caught my eye and I thought I should share it with blog readers. Please take a look at this attached image.
For people who do not understand Hindi, the text says that in the seven scenarios mentioned below, matching the chart for Manglik Dosha is not required:
  1. If there is a condition associated with marriage, e.g. the way Rama and Sita, Arjun and Draupadi got married.
  2. If the girl is kidnapped and subsequently married.
  3. If the girl’s father gives away his daughter willingly and lovingly.
  4. If the girl herself proposes to a guy then it is not necessarily required to match the charts for Manglik Dosha.
  5. In case of remarriage.
  6. If the girl has crossed the age of 30 years, then a lot of attention should not be given to manglik dosha.
  7. For a man above 50 years of age and for a woman 45 and above.
Number 4 and 6 seem to be a fairly interesting points. I am not sure why these are specific to girls. Anyway, the whole point behind this post is to kickstart a debate. I would request learned astrologers to take a look and comment on this post so that students like me can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment